Pool Start-up & Winterization Package
Woodfield’s Start-up & Winterization Package helps you get your swimming season off to the perfect start; we will get your pool up & running, evaluate conditions of equipment at the start-up, leaving the rest of maintenance in your hands.
When the weather cools down and it’s time to close for the season, Woodfield helps you close your pool properly for the winter. Woodfield will install your cover, assess & prepare your equipment for winter & treat your pool with winter algaecides & stain inhibitors to prepare your pool for the cold weather.
Protecting your investment with proper close-down and maintenance assessment will not only keep your pool beautiful, but it will also keep your pool healthy and ready to be enjoyed by family and friends for years to come.
Pool opening Service
- Remove pool cover
- Place pool circulation, filtration, and heater in use, in “as is” condition
- Remove winterization plugs and install the owner’s fittings
- Reassemble and install pool deck equipment (e.g., ladder, diving board)
- Add shock and sanitizer to pool water, including chlorine, DE, algaecide
- Vacuum clear pools (1/2 hour included)
- One hour pump time for solid covered pools
- Leaf removal for solid-covered pools (1/2hour included)
- Blow off pool deck
- Brush cover and/or blow off debris
- Check filtration system for leaks or necessary repairs (repairs billed separately)
Pool Winterizing Service
- Disassemble and store all pool deck equipment on the owner’s property
- Drain and winterize circulation, filtration, and heating systems – 50′ away from pool
- Add winter algaecides and stain inhibitor
- Assess pool equipment and ensure it is working properly
- Remove pool fittings/void all plumbing of water with compressed air and plugs
- Install owner’s pool cover
- Clean salt cell (if one present) and dispose of leftover chlorine
PACKAGE COST: $950
A pool bottom that is visible through the water constitutes as a “clean” pool. Pools will only be serviced if the pool is “clean.” Service contract is only valid with “clean” pools. Woodfield reserves the right to reschedule a visit if technician is unable to see bottom of the pool.
In order to perform proper winterization you will need to lower the water level to the correct level prior to your appointment. If it is not at the correct level when we arrive we can lower it for you for an additional fee of $450 or we will have to reschedule.