Pool Start-up Package
Woodfield’s Pool Opening Package helps you get your swimming season off to the perfect start; we will get your pool up & running, evaluate conditions of equipment at the start-up, and then leave the rest of maintenance in your hands.
Protecting your investment with a professional opening and maintenance assessment will not only keep your pool beautiful, but it will also keep your pool healthy and ready to be enjoyed by family and friends for years to come.
Pool Opening Package
- Remove pool cover
- Place pool circulation, filtration, and heater in use, in “as is” condition
- Remove winterization plugs and install the owner’s fittings
- Reassemble and install pool deck equipment (e.g., ladder, diving board)
- Add shock and sanitizer to pool water, including chlorine, DE, algaecide
- Vacuum clear pools (1/2 hour included)
- One hour pump time for solid covered pools
- Leaf removal for solid-covered pools (1/2hour included)
- Blow off pool deck
- Brush cover and/or blow off debris
- Check filtration system for leaks or necessary repairs
PACKAGE COST: $500
A pool bottom that is visible through the water constitutes as a “clean” pool. Pools will only be serviced if the pool is “clean.” Service contract is only valid with “clean” pools. Woodfield reserves the right to reschedule a visit if technician is unable to see bottom of the pool.